WARNING BEEPS WHEN TURNING ON PLANE

I intermittently get 6 beeps. 99% of the time it’s while turning on plane. RPMs shoot down to an idle and if I shut it off and restart, it’s good to go. I took it to my mechanic and there were no faults. My local BPS said no faults are showing as well. So I’ve searched the threads here, took it to my local mechanic who is recommended all over, then took it back to where it was bought still at a loss. I’m THINKING it’s a bad sensor but where and why is no one able to push me in the right direction. As my dad always said, don’t ask a plumber to do a painters job, but I’m at a loss lately. Any help is appreciated!

SN: 2B230570

2. Member
    disconnect water in fuel sensor go run it just for a test, possible h20in filter or bad sensor , scan on freeze frame buffers, oil level in mtr tank full to top
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JOE54 View Post
    disconnect water in fuel sensor go run it just for a test, possible h20in filter or bad sensor , scan on freeze frame buffers, oil level in mtr tank full to top
    thanks Joe, I appreciate it

4. Member
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................