Thread: stocking 198

Banned

stocking 198

coming out of a 521 to 198. trying to get ready for fishing season and couple 3 day Big bass events. Kinda tough getiing things in how do you guys arrange boats? Started with tackle in port box and rods in middle but don't know if i need to put rods on port and tackle in middle. Any ideas

Tks

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bngolfen View Post
    coming out of a 521 to 198. trying to get ready for fishing season and couple 3 day Big bass events. Kinda tough getiing things in how do you guys arrange boats? Started with tackle in port box and rods in middle but don't know if i need to put rods on port and tackle in middle. Any ideas

Tks
    I have all my tackle in the port box, and all rods in the center compartment along with 6 planos on the sides of the rods. Take the racks for the rods out of each compartment, and it’ll open up more room.

3. Banned
    tks

4. Member
    I have all of my rods in the port box. Center box is full of tackle. I usually carry around 15 rods in the port box.

5. Member
    I have tackle in the left box. Then I have rods in the center. But still have plano boxes down the sides in the center and I push my rods up a little more and that allows me to fit some more baits and my spinnerbaits box behind them in that center compartment. I also have tabs on the left lid that I hang soft plastics that I am using the most that day.