9/6/21 report finally a good day

So me and my friend got on the water 6ish, (small electric only lake) got one on a WP first thing but that was the only top water bite of the day. We than ran the bank for the next few hr ,chatter bait, 3.8” swim bait, speed worm, sq-bill. Out of those the sq-bill was the best but only got a couple 12-14” bass on it. By now it was 10am we decided to hit a spot that has a lot of brush in 12ft of water. We used a T-rig stick worm and started to get some nice bites. Couple 3lb and 2 1/2lb. We would leave and come back and it would be re-loaded. Really had a lot of fun today very relaxing and good to finally get a consistent bite. Wt temp 74/76. Pretty clean water as well.

3A75BD5C-74F0-4529-A5EB-6B1D7A067EFF.jpeg
    CAFFB879-A7F4-43CE-B3DF-CACA1EA920CC.jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Nice report

3. Member
    I’m definitely looking forward to the cooler weather hopefully it doesn’t snap to winter and we get a nice fall. Really is some of my favorite times of the year coming!

4. Member
    Fall and especially late fall are my favorite times to be on the water

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    Fall and especially late fall are my favorite times to be on the water
    Aman your can’t beat a cool morning with the leafs change colors, the combined in the field and College football on the radio!!! Oh yes fun times….. I can’t believe this Saturday there calling for 95*97* highs that’s Iowa