Thread: Pulaski

Pulaski

Heard the salmon are starting. Anyone live close enough to give a report yet? Heard they've been catching them in the dsr.

2. Member
    They’ve been in the river since back in mid August but the big push will be coming soon. With the wet summer we had there should be a very good run. If they’re in the dougleston then it should be getting good anytime now. You won’t catch me up there dealing with the crowds though

nothing says Salmon river like watching two bosnians and a guy from jersey fighting over a half decayed salmon carcass
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

3. Member
    I went up last year in Oct for the very first time. Had an absolute blast between watching guys fight over fish and guys using spinning rods upside down! We caught our fair share too.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECobb91 View Post
    They’ve been in the river since back in mid August but the big push will be coming soon. With the wet summer we had there should be a very good run. If they’re in the dougleston then it should be getting good anytime now. You won’t catch me up there dealing with the crowds though

nothing says Salmon river like watching two bosnians and a guy from jersey fighting over a half decayed salmon carcass
    lmao,but the sad thing its the truth,watched it at oak orchard for years