Question Confused on interface cable

I recently repowered with a 2017 225 SHO and am contemplating adding the interface cable. I have viewed videos and read numerous threads. I realize I need to purchase the interface cable and a nema 2000 starter kit to complete the basic install. I am trying to figure out what engine diagnostics will be displayed on my Lowrance HDS 12 Carbon with this basic setup? What might I want to add to the network that is not included? I have a 2005 Skeeter ZX 225 with analog gauges.
    Gary Burks Fergus Falls, MN
    2005 ZX225/2017 225 SHO

2. Member
    The interface gives you engine temperature, RPM, voltage, oil pressure, voltage, fuel usage and a few other things. No diagnostic capabilities, just engine data. You have to overlay what you want to display on to your Carbon screen.

3. Member
    If you want to pony up about $170 for a digital water pressure sensor you can also have a digital water pressure readout on your Carbon over the network. Also if you want a digital read out of your trim you can achieve that as well by hooking up the 2 pink wires under the cowling port side. You will have to disconnect your analog trim gauge for it to work correctly.

Thanks for the help Bill.
    Gary Burks Fergus Falls, MN
    2005 ZX225/2017 225 SHO