Anyone have a 210 for sale, now or within the next few months?

Looking to by one in nice shape and not a ton of hour. Thank you

I can see what I still owe on mine. With all the electronics and a new 4 stroke 300 last year it wouldn't be cheap though. PM me if you actually want me to get you a $ number on what it would take to buy it.
    Charger 210 Elite

Better ask your better half.
    I got nothin

She knew about the offer and was good with it. With upgrading the motor, graphs and troller; what we would need for it to sell nobody would buy it anyway.
    Charger 210 Elite

5. Member
    2 for sale in boats for sell section

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
    2 for sale in boats for sell section
    Only one, this one is mine…6136EC98-A757-4435-9133-00E0749173D5.jpeg

7. Member
    So you bought that one in Colorado? nice boat! How fast is it?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOTT196 View Post
    So you bought that one in Colorado? nice boat! How fast is it?
    Yeah that’s the one! Honestly I haven’t even come close to finding out. Been spending time on Lake Ontario and conditions haven’t really been ideal to find out. Low 60’s is the max so far. Leaving for a week long fishing trip so I’ll finally get a chance to open it up.

9. Member
    Have you come across one yet?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzia View Post
    Yeah that’s the one! Honestly I haven’t even come close to finding out. Been spending time on Lake Ontario and conditions haven’t really been ideal to find out. Low 60’s is the max so far. Leaving for a week long fishing trip so I’ll finally get a chance to open it up.
    How about an update on that rig's performance?

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bass-o-maticjm View Post
    How about an update on that rig's performance?
    While still spending time on Ontario which is hardly ever conducive to running flat out, I did manage some time on a week long stint on a smaller lake. With my bud and I, (both close to 200 lbs) 50 gallons of fuel, about 30 rods, full cooler with ice etc, and more tackle than a person should carry, we were hitting 68-69 with a 25p Tempest. This was with minimal seat time a completely different ride than my Champ 203. With half of what I was carrying and more hrs I’m sure another 4-5 mph would be possible. It’s fall smallie time now so most time will be out on Ontario once again.

12. Member
    H&W Marine in Shreveport has a 2020 210 with a Merc 250 4s on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite203 View Post
    Have you come across one yet?
    ended up getting a Caymas

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Haze View Post
    ended up getting a Caymas
    Caymas is a nice boat for sure! A lot of nice boats out there these days.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzia View Post
    While still spending time on Ontario which is hardly ever conducive to running flat out, I did manage some time on a week long stint on a smaller lake. With my bud and I, (both close to 200 lbs) 50 gallons of fuel, about 30 rods, full cooler with ice etc, and more tackle than a person should carry, we were hitting 68-69 with a 25p Tempest. This was with minimal seat time a completely different ride than my Champ 203. With half of what I was carrying and more hrs I’m sure another 4-5 mph would be possible. It’s fall smallie time now so most time will be out on Ontario once again.
    Care to explain a little more about the complete difference in ride than a Champ 203?

16. Member
    The 203 being a skinny hull cut through the waves differently. It landed completely different as well. The "99 I had was rear tank and the seat was much further back. If you came off a wave and were trimmed a bit too high, it landed hard, sometimes very hard. The 210 lands soft and is a much wider boat. It does not carve like the 203. It also reacts to trim differently. I can't actually explain it, but if you drove both for five minutes, you would see how much different it is. The 203 was a very hard boat to get to chine walk. I always said a novice could almost drive that boat to speed. Bow oscillation never happened with that boat. The 210 had me really paying attention when it was back on the pad. This one definitely will walk if your not expecting it, and the bow will move around a bit. Of course the more I drove it, the easier and steadier it got, and I'm sure I'll be every bit as comfortable as I was in the 203 before long. Another thing I might add, the 203 had a fixed jackplate, the 210 is hydraulic, something I have never used before. That was another thing in the equation that was a new variable to me. Finally getting a better handle on it all, but now it's time up north for the winter nap, so it will have to wait until Spring to see just how much I retained.

17. Member
    Thanks for the detailed information. I was looking at that 210 online forever, but it just wasn't in the cards (as much as I wanted it to be). I ended up in a '98 203 this season, hence my curiosity on the differences. Eventually I'd like to get into a 210, but for now, the 203 will do, and the more I can learn about it, the better.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bass-o-maticjm View Post
    Thanks for the detailed information. I was looking at that 210 online forever, but it just wasn't in the cards (as much as I wanted it to be). I ended up in a '98 203 this season, hence my curiosity on the differences. Eventually I'd like to get into a 210, but for now, the 203 will do, and the more I can learn about it, the better.
    Nothing at all about settling with a 203. IMO still about the best boat ever, and there things I still miss about mine. It was an amazing boat, and for the ten years I owned it, never an issue with anything. I'm turning 64 soon and just wanted something a bit more stable at rest, which the 210 does very well. Drive that 203 like you stole it, it's a great ride!