What exactly does Caymas use for their build?

• Tri-core composite transom
    • High performance resin and barrier coat

I do not know what these are. Can any one that knows.....what is a tri-core transom? What type of fiberglass and resin (and how much of it)? I have no idea about these.

After Dustin Wilks was awesome enough to take me for a spin in his last CX21 (the one he just sold), I was impressed with the boat. I just do not have a CX21 wallet but may be able to swing a 19 or 20. We were in some seriously skinny water most of the time we was fishing and riding. The reason I ask these tech questions is I am 58 and hope to buy a boat that will last me 20 yrs or more.
    Last edited by SkidMark; 09-03-2021 at 07:54 PM.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Idk the answers about the trandsom, but I do know I am on my 3rd Earl boat. The first one being a 2001 tr19. I seen it in a tournament a couple years ago and it is still going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck456 View Post
    Idk the answers about the trandsom, but I do know I am on my 3rd Earl boat. The first one being a 2001 tr19. I seen it in a tournament a couple years ago and it is still going strong.
    That is what I have now is a 2001 TR 19. If I trusted my old 200 EFI (ecm going bad again), and could afford the love of gas it drinks I could run it anywhere. I stay close to ramp cuz of those 2 reasons. Mine has minor stress cracks but they were there when I bought it 12 yrs ago.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMark View Post
    • Tri-core composite transom
    • High performance resin and barrier coat
    Fancy marketing words to sound different from everyone else but really the same.