Camelot Bell - the land of giants

Well, I finally decided to go see what all the fuss was about and I'll be damn it was legit.

Our top two fish went 10.7lbs and 10lb with our combined top 5 coming in just over 40lbs. Not bad for a combined 10 hours of fishing in 100 degree weather.

Video footage of our catches:

The owner/operator Mike Frazier has created a pretty cool place with two lakes (Camelot Bell & Wolf Pack) that have been purposely built and managed to produce giant pure Florida strain bass.

I will emphasize just because they are there does not guarantee you will catch one...it still takes work as these fish are not dumb and get plenty of pressure, so you better bring your game.

I also had James "the stick" Biggs with me who can flat out catch fish and has taught me along with many other N. Texas fisherman how to get it done.
    Last edited by WattoFish; 09-23-2021 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Add video's

2. Member
    Mike is a good man, he was one of the best deer breeders in the state as well.

4. Member
    Wait until his new lake is built and ready. It will be awesome

5. Member
    Yeah....Mike stopped by the cabin the night we stayed and showed us an 11lb bass he had just taken from his brood pond and was headed to the new lake to release her.