2002 215 Combo Ski Pylon Deck Plate

I recently acquired a Procraft 215 Combo hull in okay shape. I've been cleaning and restoring it. I discovered the 2" threaded ski pylon with plastic threaded Fishing seat plug on the rear deck is cracked. Are there any replacement parts available? Or is it possible to repair this somehow? Seems like corroded aluminum or cheap pot metal, so I'm doubting the repair option. The pylon itself needs a good cleaning, but seems to be in good shape. Any thoughts or wisdom are appreciated. Resized_20210902_190427_resize_62.jpg
    Last edited by twolf.tx; 09-03-2021 at 10:04 AM.

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    It would have been a standard part. TH Marine or Swiv-L-Eez would be good places to start
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    I'll keep digging. I have been looking through SE parts, but haven't seen anything close so far. Thanks

4. Member
    Been digging in old Attwood (Swivl-eze), new Attwood, TH Marine, and general searches. To date, I have found nothing related to the large diameter (2") threaded pylon. This is a free-standing unit without support arms, but most threaded references are for smaller diameter pylons with supports. I love the design, but apparently it didn't catch on or someone else would be using it.20210903_102938.jpg20210903_103034.jpg
    Last edited by twolf.tx; 09-03-2021 at 01:06 PM.

5. Member
    The final resolution was my brother finding a guy who could weld Aluminum. He was able to weld it back together, leaving a strength bead on the top side and grinding the bottom smooth. $20 seemed like a great deal.