Reflex flooring?

Would love to have the cockpit area, Basscat said was only available on new purchases only.
    So I called Reflex & they said " since we are their OEM supplier we better not sell to the retail market".
    So my question is why can't basscat add there % to it and sell directly to consumer?

Because of availability at this time.

There is not enough material in inventory to provide us with product. We could eventually provide it as aftermarket. If we did that now we could not meet new boat demand for Reflex cockpits. We have temporarily changed the color slightly to receive enough material for production alone.

3. Member
    It just a bummer you have to buy a new boat to get anything, It's like the center consoles it's been out how long now and we still can't get one.
    I know covid has a lot to do with it but would be nice to upgrade without buying a new boat. Reflex responded and said we are currently filling all orders
    what ever that means.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjbubba View Post
    It just a bummer you have to buy a new boat to get anything, It's like the center consoles it's been out how long now and we still can't get one.
    I know covid has a lot to do with it but would be nice to upgrade without buying a new boat. Reflex responded and said we are currently filling all orders
    what ever that means.
    I know a lot of people Want it, I get it. But I know my boat was held up a little for it (it was one of the first with it to be sold). And that’s something they want to avoid. I’m sure if you bought a 80k boat and it was held up for reflex flooring but saw someone bought some and put it in their boat you wouldn’t be too thrilled with it. People have done other options in their boats too.

5. Member
    So because your buying a new boat you have priority? My point was we can't get a center console either and it's been years.
    Let's hope Basscat can offer this to the rest of us soon, Oh & I paid $80k for my boat to.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjbubba View Post
    So because your buying a new boat you have priority? My point was we can't get a center console either and it's been years.
    Let's hope Basscat can offer this to the rest of us soon, Oh & I paid $80k for my boat to.
    New production is priority. That’s with any company. They are working on making the center console to other boats I’m sure. But cmon you can’t expect a product THAT they just released for new production to be available to sell for previous year model boats.

Don't have a dog in the fight. I have an 2016 Eyra and would like to have this in the cockpit area but it's not a priority for me right now. The real issue here is staff for production and supply chain and it's affecting everything we get from hamburgers to boats. We're all watching something happen to things we used to could easily get and I'm beginning to feel like we're teh proverbial frog being boiled and not realizing it. These issues are inter-related and depeinding on the item, skewed a bit one way or the other. Hard to blame BCB for protecting new production as they make their company work by selling boats, not parts. However, the total impact of these two items are changing America and our ability to live like we used to.

Basscat Eyra
    Mercury 250 ProXS

8. Member
    I see no reason they shouldn't sell direct once material is available.

Once material is available we will likely offer the material. Though all older models are not digitized and thus not easy to have cut.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    Once material is available we will likely offer the material. Though all older models are not digitized and thus not easy to have cut.
    Has the supply issue changed where it can be sold to the public? I would love to upgrade my cockpit to Reflex flooring.