Thread: OTC Plays

OTC Plays

Any OTC or other big mover plays out there right now? I'm waiting on a few but looking to add one or 2 more good ones.

2. Member
    Was anyone in MTRT?

TLSS is looking interesting. Was up good today. They are suppose to close on a deal to aquire Salson Logistics later this month. I expect it's gonna make a real good run in a couple weeks or so.
    '07 Champ 183CX

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arxpress View Post
    TLSS is looking interesting. Was up good today. They are suppose to close on a deal to aquire Salson Logistics later this month. I expect it's gonna make a real good run in a couple weeks or so.
    Cool, thanks I'll check it out. Currently in WSPP, it's a low float, kind of looking similar to MTRT. It came up 100% today already so I didn't get to load as much as I wanted, but I think it's got the possibility of a similar move to MTRT. You might check it out if you're looking for another play, just get in right if you do.

5. Member
    Mmat for next week…

6. Member
    MTRT took off again today. That's a crazy stock. I saw it was getting some chatter premarket but didn't have time to trade today .

7. Member
    VSQTF is something that has my interest, bought a very small amount. Not really a day trade, more of an investment, hoping it gets uplisted.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by northstar View Post
    VSQTF is something that has my interest, bought a very small amount. Not really a day trade, more of an investment, hoping it gets uplisted.
    Looks interesting