On the fence Force tm

I have heard lots of issues with these your thoughts ? I am lagging in tech catagory lol.

2. Banned
    My force is great. Got in Jan. and never missed a beat.. It has a ton of power either at 24v or 36v....I love mine..

3. Member
    I'm hearing both sides thanks

4. Member
    What issues are you hearing as I have only heard positive things?
    2022 Phoenix 919 Pro XP
    2022 Mercury 225 4s 3B133405

5. Member
    spot lock and foot pedal acting up

6. Member
    Anchor lock is solid on mine, was out again today in 25mph winds and zero issues. Held like glue. I tested by dropping a marker, would buy another one in a heartbeat.
    Risen From The Ashes!!

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix919 View Post
    Anchor lock is solid on mine, was out again today in 25mph winds and zero issues. Held like glue. I tested by dropping a marker, would buy another one in a heartbeat.
    That is the way mine holds also..

8. Member
    I’m on the fence also, mainly in regard to the foot control, a concept, which I’ll admit, I’m not too up on. It seems like a good idea from what I do understand, but how reliable? Granted, I don’t guess it’s been in service long enough to answer that question.

9. Member
    I look at it this way, if the foot pedal goes I can still run with remote until fixed, and I would rather deal with Garmin for support than the other guys.
    Risen From The Ashes!!

10. Member
    Thanks for the response

11. Member
    I think it might come down to what you are currently using now also. Going from say and ultrex to the garmin the foot pedal feels "different/wrong". Compared to my boat with a terrova the garmin foot pedal is amazing.

12. Member
    I had one of the first and had some problems but once they replaced everything it been fine its been so long now I can't remember the last problem and I fish alot .I hope they put a good servo motor for steering cause I wear mine out with livescope

If you do a search on this forum you will find the issues. I was one of those that had footpedal issues and anchor lock problems. Garmin CS is the best in the business period!
    My footpedal was replaced to fix the pairing issue. Next the Force would go backwards each time I engaged anchor lock. Garmin replaced the entire drive system which helped alot. Then they created an update which fixed the problem. Granted not everyone had these problems. I just happen to be very lucky.
    The remote footpedal takes some getting used to. Once you have some time on the water with it you will like it.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

14. Member
    I had a pedal go out... they overnighted a new one to me. Never had problems with anchor lock, and it's straight up more powerful than any other motor right now.

15. Member
    Some good info here, thanks.

16. Member
    ifishinxs, what update number was that? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post
    If you do a search on this forum you will find the issues. I was one of those that had footpedal issues and anchor lock problems. Garmin CS is the best in the business period!
    My footpedal was replaced to fix the pairing issue. Next the Force would go backwards each time I engaged anchor lock. Garmin replaced the entire drive system which helped alot. Then they created an update which fixed the problem. Granted not everyone had these problems. I just happen to be very lucky.
    The remote footpedal takes some getting used to. Once you have some time on the water with it you will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vossman View Post
    ifishinxs, what update number was that? Thx
    It was 4.00

18. Member
    Very nice. Thank you.