fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar

Millenium Hang On Reviews

Anyone using these? Thinking about getting one. Like the idea of being able to move it around to different setups by getting another receiver and sticks and not having to buy stands for every spot I may wanna try. Or is there another brand to look at that has the quick connect like Millenium to look at?
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

2. Member
    I have 8 M150's for my farm and that is the only lock on I will use here. I did just get an M100 to be a little more mobile in Kansas. The M100 is light enough to pack around set to set if you wanted to hang receivers, M150 not so much but they both have the same seat.

Summit has a bracket and hang on system, I like it.

I have an M60U, and while I have yet to hunt with it I have practiced hanging it and packing it quite a bit. I love the stand thus far. I would practice with it though as it takes a little getting used to hanging the brackets; as well as, hanging the stand quietly off the ground.

5. Member
    What is the advantage of the bracket over just a regular hang-on stand that uses versa-buttons? (Lone wolf, xop, novix, etc). Is it just ease of holding it in place while you strap it on? If thats the draw maybe check these out—they hold a standard cam strap in place on the tree so you can hang any stand much easier. Might open up some different options for you. https://genesis3dprinting.com/products/strap-stager

6. Member
    Never Rana Millennium stand but also have the Summit raptor series stand I carry in to multiple sets with brackets. I have 12 brackets and w extra stands so I can hang a stand permanently if I feel like I want to hunt particular tree multiple days in a row and I use the other that's like 10lbs to hang and hunt. I step as many trees as I want have the strap in place and am able to go up latch the stand in place with minimal noise and safer then trying wrap the strap around in dark.

7. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MacIntosh View Post
    What is the advantage of the bracket over just a regular hang-on stand that uses versa-buttons? (Lone wolf, xop, novix, etc). Is it just ease of holding it in place while you strap it on? If thats the draw maybe check these out—they hold a standard cam strap in place on the tree so you can hang any stand much easier. Might open up some different options for you. https://genesis3dprinting.com/products/strap-stager
    The advantage I was hoping for was to have multiple setups and one stand and move it around. Some use it by just hanging on that bracket only. Others say to still put a ratchet strap on it after putting in bracket.
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

8. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter21ohio View Post
    Never Rana Millennium stand but also have the Summit raptor series stand I carry in to multiple sets with brackets. I have 12 brackets and w extra stands so I can hang a stand permanently if I feel like I want to hunt particular tree multiple days in a row and I use the other that's like 10lbs to hang and hunt. I step as many trees as I want have the strap in place and am able to go up latch the stand in place with minimal noise and safer then trying wrap the strap around in dark.
    Looks like they quit making the raptor.
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

9. Member
    Yeah raptors are gone unfortunately. I found as many brackets and bought 2 extra stands because I like setup so.much. they recommended a strap for bottom but never felt.like I needed it. I actually fabricated some brackets to try at lower heights but never used them.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTTA BIG SACK View Post
    The advantage I was hoping for was to have multiple setups and one stand and move it around. Some use it by just hanging on that bracket only. Others say to still put a ratchet strap on it after putting in bracket.
    I think the little doodad I linked to will accomplish what you want with less cost, more versatility as far as what stands it can be used with and where you can go, and less hassle before and after the season cleaning up. (Where I hunt on mostly public land you cant leave stands up except for a couple weeks on either side of the hunting season). Heres a video Infound showing how its used. I have one that I got for my wife to help her hang her mobile stand, its simple and it works. There is also the lone wolf easy hook, which is essentially the same thing as the millenium thing you asked about. https://lonewolfhuntingproducts.com/...ng-hook-system

Last edited by MacIntosh; 09-22-2021 at 07:13 PM.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTTA BIG SACK View Post
    Anyone using these? Thinking about getting one. Like the idea of being able to move it around to different setups by getting another receiver and sticks and not having to buy stands for every spot I may wanna try. Or is there another brand to look at that has the quick connect like Millenium to look at?
    I've got an M50 that's 6 or 7 years old. In my opinion, Millennium is the best hang on stand.
    I've always had to modify the seats of any hang-on stand I've bought in the past because the seat was small or just too close to the tree - made me sit too bolt-upright and just not comfortable. I would get squirmy after only about 30-40 minutes in the stand. And that's just not a good thing in the deer hunting game!

The Millennium ended that. Large, flat, super comfy seat. I think you'll be pleased with the Millennium product.
    Bullet 21XRS
    Mercury Pro XS 250

12. Member
    I bought an M-50 last year. Very nice stand and very comfortable. I was excited to try the mounting bracket, but when I went to hang the treestand it was obvious that there was a manufacturing defect in the bracket. The side that you hook up was not milled deep enough and could not be used. Millenium was very responsive and I sent in pictures and had a new bracket in a few days.