TJNYSNP

Replacing Dri-Doc keel roller on 203 Champion Trailer : 7 1/4" Roller ?

Hello... the actual space between the two welded tabs that the keel roller fits within is only 7 5/8" and the keel roller that came apart that i'm replacing measures only 7 1/4" width but on it says it is a Yates 8000 ?

I definitely don't have room for a 8" wide keel roller.

I cannot find any keel rollers that measure to this, not Yates or others and the Yates 8000 as said above is far less than 8" wide.

Anyone gone through this for their champion trailer keel roller replacement ?

Thanks

2. Member
    I have the same roller. Yates 8000. 2000 Dri-Doc trailer for my 191. I ordered a 7" Stoltz off of Amazon, along with the end caps and new shaft. It should be here on Thursday. I replaced the bow roller too and just got that today. Looks like that one is pretty exact to the one I'm replacing it with. Almost finished with a single to tandem axle trailer conversion. Trailer is out being Linex'd right now, so I'll let you know how it fits when I get it back.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkainoa View Post
    I have the same roller. Yates 8000. 2000 Dri-Doc trailer for my 191. I ordered a 7" Stoltz off of Amazon, along with the end caps and new shaft. It should be here on Thursday. I replaced the bow roller too and just got that today. Looks like that one is pretty exact to the one I'm replacing it with. Almost finished with a single to tandem axle trailer conversion. Trailer is out being Linex'd right now, so I'll let you know how it fits when I get it back.
    Notice that on Amazon the actual dimensions of the 8" Yates 8000 showed to be 7" :
    Manufacturer ‎C.H. Yates
    Brand ‎C.H. Yates Rubber
    Model ‎8000
    Item Weight ‎2.13 pounds
    Product Dimensions ‎7 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches
    Last edited by Tom Tallman; 09-01-2021 at 04:48 PM.