A60 actuator master cylinder

Anyone know if they have a rebuild seal kit for the ufp A60 master cylinder? I've looked online and have only found one for titan that seems similar (had the plunger taken out of my current master cylinder) but wanted to be sure.

I'm getting a leak from inside the actuator and I suspect it's coming from the plunger as I used an otker clamp at the barbed fitting that goes to the reverse solenoid.

Thanks
    1995 Champion 190 dcx Elite

2. Member
    Im not sure i have ever seen a kit for one of these. I looked high and low back when i had one and ended up getting a whole new master.

Amazon has has masters in stock.
    https://www.amazon.com/UFP-Dexter-Ma.../dp/B006UH5V2Y

there are two master cylinders for disc brakes. One for single axle and one for tandem axle brakes.

Its usually advisable to replace the whole "inner member". https://pacifictrailers.com/products...c-brakes-34626
    Butch Derickson
    2011 Z521 w/250 hp SHO
    Traverse City, Michigan

I buy many items from Basscat. I replaced my actuator too. Bass Cat Boats - Disc Brakes (basscatstore.com) <<< Better pricing and shipping than most.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

5. Member
    Screenshot_20210817-165855_Chrome.jpg

This is the closest I've found

I've replaced a lot of stuff. Master cylinder, wear pads, shock, break away cable. Thinking I may have blown a seal as the trailer got stuck on the lip of the garage floor, when backing it into the garage

6. Member
    Thanks for posting the rebuild kit for the master cylinder!

7. Member
    Have you ever checked and replaced the seals for the calipers? I only ask as I was thinking of removing my calipers and inspect and install new seals and also check for corrosion on the piston while it is apart. I see eastern marine sells the caliper seal kit.

Quote Originally Posted by RickCamilleri View Post
    Screenshot_20210817-165855_Chrome.jpg

This is the closest I've found

I've replaced a lot of stuff. Master cylinder, wear pads, shock, break away cable. Thinking I may have blown a seal as the trailer got stuck on the lip of the garage floor, when backing it into the garage

8. Member
    I have drum brakes. The original wheel cylinders and pads were shot so I replaced everything.

9. mikesxpress
    Rick having been thru this on multiple trailers over the years I've found that replacing the actuator with a new one is a more cost effective route. Same for the calipers.

10. Member
    Rick having been thru this on multiple trailers over the years I've found that replacing the actuator with a new one is a more cost effective route. Same for the calipers.

X2

Multiple parts and shipping as you get deeper into the project ends up costing as much or more than new.

Saves time also so, it is just a one and done job, rather than waiting for the parts that were ordered as needed.

Good Luck