Thread: Fender Issues

Fender Issues

So...I blew a tire last weekend on my 2001 Ranger Trail. It also blew a hole about 4"across in the fender. Ranger does not have them and does not know if or when they will. Not surprising for a 21 year old boat. Does anyone have an alternative? Thinking about patching it and wrapping the fenders or ????
    Any help or ideas would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Bill

Hey Bill, hope all is well and you're doing good !! ~~~~ Mitch Mitcheltree

Happened to me a few years ago. New fender was $750 + freight. Had it repaired for $400 and it looked really good !! I took it off and left it at a Fiberglass shop, they fixed it and then I put it back on. You should be able to find a shop in Bakersfield. Some Auto Body places do Fiberglass to. The Chevy dealer would know who, like for Corvette's.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

3. Member
    You can also find a few trailer shops that do aftermarket fenders. while they wouldn't be glass fenders a few people on here have had some nice outcomes at an affordable price in comparison.

I also had contacted ranger for some fenders with the same response. I got a feeling they wont be supplying the older style fenders anymore due to a change in manufacturer if im not mistaken
    2004 Ranger Reata 180vs 8" rapid jack magnum CCM reeds 21P tempest plus- 2005 150 optimax 1B044209