Pool 19 Mississippi River

Hello everyone. I have a chance to come fish pool 19 out of Fort Madison, Iowa. I know this is the Illinois forum but i thought sone of you guys have prolly spent alot of time there. Im nervous about navigating the river and damaging my boat/motor. Does anyone know of a map card for Lowrance that shows the Wing Dams. And is pool 19 sketchy at all. I dont have much river experience. I have fished the Ohio river in a couple different pools. But the Ohio on the main river is 50+ deep and doesnt have wing dams. Atleast on the pools ive fished it doesnt. So any help you guys could give as far as navigation goes id really appreciate it. Not worried about the fishing part ill figure that out when i get there hopefully. Right now just worried about navigation
    Dustin Davis
    Fish the days no one else wants to!!

2009 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha 4stroke
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    HDS Gen3 12/HDS Carbon 9

2. Member
    Sent you an IM
    LEGEND ALPHA 199DCX / 225 PRO XS MERCURY

3. Member
    The river is going to raise about 5 or 6 feet in the coming week because of heavy rain up North, you might want to wait for more stable levels.

4. Member
    I haven't been there in a while but I did well up by the dam...riprap bank and around the little island. There's also a cut on the Iowa side that goes up to like a water treatment plant. Also spent some time in the slough by the Skunk river and caught them.