Ranger tandem axle trailer

Ranger tandem axle trailer

I have a 1996 Ranger 487VS Comanche that needs a tandem axle ranger trail trailer with a breakaway tongue. Its a 20’6” boat. I've been looking online and haven’t been able to locate one yet. I will travel to pick it up. If anybody knows of a good used dual axel Ranger trail trailer for sale please let me know. Thanks

2. mikesxpress
    Search for a new aluminum trailer. The odds of finding a used OEM trailer are non-existent and if you do find one it will require allot of $ and labor to bring it back to useable condition.

3. Member
    I actually saw a Ranger Trail for sale on FB Marketplace 2 weeks ago. I am looking every day for a dual axle bunk trailer for my Lund, and saw it for sale. Don't know what size it was, but you might want to check and see if it's still up. I'm in northern Illinois, and my search pattern is 500 mile radius.
    1997 Lund 1900 Pro V LE. 1997 Mercury 200 hp Offshore. Terrova 80 w/ Ipilot Link

4. Member
    Thanks walleyeguy9. Found the trailer on Facebook market but it was a single axle and too small. But thanks again for the info.

5. Member
    Keep in mind too that the 487vs is actually a 19' hull boat ...... just that it has like 15" worth of fiberglass setback. Thus a tandem axle trailer for a 19' boat should work perfectly.

Good Luck.
    -391v
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

6. Member
    Thanks ranger391V. I will look into that also.