New legend owner

Well the days of dreaming about owning a legend are now over. I purchased a 15 v20 and am very excited. I is in mint condition, previous owner took very good care of it. I am taking her on the first outing tomorrow. Probably won’t sleep much tonight. If I could figure out how not to be electronically deficient I could post some pictures, maybe one day.

2. Member
    Congratulations. I’m sure you’ll love it. I did a similar thing a couple years ago. I found a 211R that was in mint condition and I’ve had nothing but good things to say about it. There are a lot of good boats out there nowadays, but it’s a shame Legend isn’t still producing. Welcome to the Legend crew and I hope you get many years of enjoyment out of it like I have mine so far.

3. Member
    Trip went great, boat rides amazing. This was one of the absolute worst weekends to be out in a bass boat on lake of the ocean (lake of the ozarks). The shootout was going on and it was extremely busy with all of the offshore type boats. I am very pleased with the performance of the boat and the ride. I would have ended the day as soon as it began had I been in my ranger. Grinning ear to ear right now. Thanks benr, I’m hoping this will turn into my forever boat.

4. Member
    Congratulations. They are great boats that not only ride and handle rough water but also fish just as well. I wouldn't trade mine for anything else out there. Welcome to the family.

5. Member

6. Member
    Congrats! Great color combo on that v20!

7. Member
    Congratulation's, welcome to the family, Awesome total package boat, I love the huge front deck on my 17' V20 and how stable it is with 2 guys fishing on the bow, nothing compares!!

8. Member
    I’ve been very impressed as well. The ride is like none other. I was really hoping to find my forever boat, and I think I did just that. I love how simple, but extremely well thought out the boat is. It’s a shame Johnny did what he did. I heard he squashed the molds which blows my mind.