Springfield Hellcat

Anybody with experience with Hellcat. Opinions good or bad ???
    520 L TDY

It seems to get good reviews. I've had one I my hand and I see them selling under $500. I didn't buy one only because when I tried to contact SA last year about two firearms I owned, I got no response. No answer on the phone on different days and times, no answer to my E-mail. I sold both those pistols and will not buy another because of the no response.
    So with that said, my opinion is, if you like it, buy it and hope you don't have to contact SA. They do make great firearms.

I purchased a Sig 365X a few weeks ago. IT has been reliable out of the box so far with about 150 rds through. I like it so much I sold my Glock 43 and not looking back.
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

Bought my wife one and we both like it. Nice little pistol for the price.

4. Moderator
    I've been carrying one for several months now and I love it. I have put several rounds through it and really like the way it feels and shoots.

I prefer the Sig 365 but I'd recommend shooting both and whatever else you might be interested in and see which you like best. The S&W Shield EZ is very nice also. We rented and shot about everything we were remotely interested in a few weeks ago. Local gun range had free rentals labor day weekend so we took advantage of it and tried out a lot of stuff before buying.

6. Member
    The hellcat is a nice pistol. Comes with nice sights and the trigger is pretty decent. I do prefer the XDs a tad more but for carrying it’s hard to beat the hellcat