Thread: Benalli 828 U

Benalli 828 U

Looking for opinions on this gun, good, bad and ugly.

Have not shot one but have heard reports that they kick pretty good. Take that as you will.

Been shopping around for an O/U, and the Benelli has piqued my interest. Already have a SBE2, and it has been a workhorse. Have been reading every online review I can find on Benelli, Browning, and Beretta. Seems most folks either love the Benelli or hate it. Most of the reviews are from trap or skeet shooters, so they have a different set of priorities than I do (hunter). Would be curious if anyone here had first hand experience.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

4. Member
    Literally probably the best ever made. The price tag is the hardest part of pulling the trigger (per say).

5. Member
    I love mine! I've only had for a year now though. No complaints. It is *the* O/U

6. Member
    I’ve had an 828 since the first year they came out. I love it! I also have a beretta 686 that fits me perfectly. I kill more birds with the beretta (because of fit) but I’d rather carry the benelli. My plan is to get a Wenig custom stock made for it. I would 100% recommend the benelli!