Electronics Install around Raleigh

Any recommendations for someone around Raleigh to do an electronics install? Going to add a forward facing sonar and likely an extra battery supply in one of the forward rod lockers for it. Thanks in advance!
    2008 Ranger Z21 (Red/Black) w/ 2008 Yamaha 250 HP VMAX Series 2

No help on installation as I do that sort of thing myself. Its not very complicated.

If you are concerned with speed, I'd reconsidering putting a battery up front. All that weight on the bow is going to hurt performance. As you sure you need an extra battery anyway? I think most of us do just fine with single battery as long as it is big enough and most importantly still in good shape. I chased some battery issues for a while a few years ago and when I finally replaced the battery, the issues went away.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

3. Member
    I am ruining an HDS 10 at console and a 9 at the bow currently so you’re right that I could probably get away with not adding one unless I add another unit. I have a new NAPA 31 group 7834 that I’m running right now that I may need to upgrade to an AGM. Also assuming I could install without interference issues

4. Member
    I do installing at our shop, imho I never install a battery up front for sure. Forward facing sonar, which one are u going with? What type of trolling motor and what type sonar? Whacky riggers . I hear is really good. And also Drewcraft , in Vass.
    Now I have contact's with John in Missouri. They're the best.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey N.C. View Post
    I do installing at our shop, imho I never install a battery up front for sure. Forward facing sonar, which one are u going with? What type of trolling motor and what type sonar? Whacky riggers . I hear is really good. And also Drewcraft , in Vass.
    Mikey, see your PM.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey N.C. View Post
    Thanks for the input. I have a Minnkota Maxxum TM. I’ve been going through the Garmin/Livescope vs Lowrance/Active Target debate but leaning towards the livescope at this point. I plan to have one purchased within next two weeks.

7. Member
    Call Marty at rigg it up
    www.riggitup.com

8. Member
    +1 for riggitup.com
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge

9. Member
    +2 on Marty at Rigg It Up! The best around!

10. Banned
    Mikey NC sent you a pm.