H18 conpartments

I am looking at ordering a 2022 H18, i was wondering if any knew or has a H17 or H18 could help me with a few questions. How many rods fit in rod locker? And how many plano boxes (3700 or 3600) fit in the center storage and the two starboard side storage compartments? Just trying to get an idea storage wise thank you in advance!

I am waiting on the dealer to complete some upgrades on my H18, it should be ready next week. That is if we don't get a direct hit from this hurricane. When I get it I will try and answer your questions.
    Chris Smith
    2022 BC Bobcat
    150 ProXs

I put 14 rods in the rod locker. 7s and 71/2s all have rod socks. I haven't really got my tackle organized just yet so I will get back to you on that. I am pretty sure that all of the compartments except the rod locker and the under seat storage will likely get water in them in a heavy rain or really rough water. The dealer sprayed the back deck off with a water hose and both back compartments got water in them. They all do have drains though.
    Chris Smith
    2022 BC Bobcat
    150 ProXs

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blublazer View Post
    I put 14 rods in the rod locker. 7s and 71/2s all have rod socks. I haven't really got my tackle organized just yet so I will get back to you on that. I am pretty sure that all of the compartments except the rod locker and the under seat storage will likely get water in them in a heavy rain or really rough water. The dealer sprayed the back deck off with a water hose and both back compartments got water in them. They all do have drains though.
    Yeah I have heard that about the compartments. If you could just tell me when you do it, how many plano or alike boxes you can fit in each would give me a rough idea as well. Thank you for your help!

I'm wondering if you could put some type of bubble trim on the lip of the box to seal against the lid?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Adams View Post
    I'm wondering if you could put some type of bubble trim on the lip of the box to seal against the lid?
    Yeah I want to try something, around the rim and thought of the rubber trim you see on car doors. Its like an H channel type trim.