Thread: 21 XD

21 XD

Anyone running a 250 SHO motor
    on a 21XD. If so do you like it. What
    prop? What speeds are you seeing?

2. Member
    Not a xd I have one on a xrs , you will love it by far the best hole shot , you will need a 28 bravo to start possibly move up to 29. MARKS razors are a good prop for the sho.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by av View Post
    Not a xd I have one on a xrs , you will love it by far the best hole shot , you will need a 28 bravo to start possibly move up to 29. MARKS razors are a good prop for the sho.
    What kind of speed?

4. Member
    Solo I have run over 87 but I have a hydotech flash (6500rpm), with two I am looking at 84-85 , last time out with two on Champlain my max was 82.5 that was with one of my sons I don't push the envelope with them , I need a bigger wheel for more speed. The SHO really shines out of the hole my last mota was a 300x it doesn’t compare other than top end speed .
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by av View Post
    Solo I have run over 87 but I have a hydotech flash (6500rpm), with two I am looking at 84-85 , last time out with two on Champlain my max was 82.5 that was with one of my sons I don't push the envelope with them , I need a bigger wheel for more speed. The SHO really shines out of the hole my last mota was a 300x it doesn’t compare other than top end speed .
    how is the fuel mileage from 250 to the 300 on SHO?

6. Member
    The same fuel mileage, unless you're wide open for periods of time. You won't be sorry going with the SHO , I was skeptical cause I always had mercs I am very satisfied.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO