Outdoor speakers

Anyone have recommendations for them? Preferably from your experience. (Wired vs. Bluetooth)?
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

I have 4 polk audio wall and ceiling units, powered by a SONOS Amp that is controlled from my phone....crisp and loud. Cost around $1800 to set it up (I did the work). I've got some wireless sonos speakers on order to do around the pool..they were decently priced and easy to integrate.

3. Member
    I purchased a pair of Pyle Audio speakers for my deck. Easily mounted and I take them inside during the winter. They're powered so you need a power source nearby. They are bluetooth and connect seamlessly to my phone or Amazon Echo. These are similar to the ones I bought. Looks like they've been updated a bit.

Good sound too. I wired them together and just leave the wire there and have more wire when I take them inside.

https://www.amazon.com/Wall-Mount-Ho...82B6ZP16&psc=1
    2000 Ranger R83
    2000 Evinrude Ficht 150
    MG Trolling Motor
    Garmin ECHOMAP 63cv, Garmin Striker 7 (helm)
    Garmin ECHOMAP 93sv, ECHOMAP 73sv (bow)

"I've got the boat, the rods and reels, the lures . . . now if I could only catch some fish."

Quote Originally Posted by KYRANGERMAN View Post
    I purchased a pair of Pyle Audio speakers for my deck. Easily mounted and I take them inside during the winter. They're powered so you need a power source nearby. They are bluetooth and connect seamlessly to my phone or Amazon Echo. These are similar to the ones I bought. Looks like they've been updated a bit.

Good sound too. I wired them together and just leave the wire there and have more wire when I take them inside.

https://www.amazon.com/Wall-Mount-Ho...82B6ZP16&psc=1
    Definitely an option!
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175