donnybassfishing..com

Tempest plus vs trophy

How do compare far as rpm’s?

2. Member
    You won't get an answer to that question. Many factors need to be considered to calculate rpm. Boat, motor, motor height, set back, propeller diameter, propeller pitch. If your not getting full rpm on your rig the guys on here need to know everything listed above before any advice can be given.

3. donnybassfishing..com
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewM-Fishing View Post
    You won't get an answer to that question. Many factors need to be considered to calculate rpm. Boat, motor, motor height, set back, propeller diameter, propeller pitch. If your not getting full rpm on your rig the guys on here need to know everything listed above before any advice can be given.

i get all that but like a bravo runs a little light on Rpm’s compared to a fury 3 blade in the same pitches. I was wondering let’s say with the same boat if I ran a tempest 25 and put a 25 trophy on is one of them a little stiffer etc then the other. I’m running a 21 tempest now and want to try and trophy but need to know if I need a 21 or 22 trophy to run the same rpm’s as I’m running now

4. Member
    A 21 will be close, but maybe a tad stiff. Might need to drop to a 20.

Trophy’s a smaller diameter and likes to run higher. When the trophy’s in its sweet spot the rpms will be almost identical.