Thread: Caymas Cover

Caymas Cover

Do the 2022’s come with a different cover that doesn’t have the pole on front and back deck?

2. Member
    Mine looks to be the same as my 20&21 models but I haven’t actually put it on this boat yet.

I just got a cover and one pole that goes where the second console would go. The pole has a snap on the top of it but I can’t find the snap on the cover it goes to.

4. Member
    IMG_5795.JPG
    My dealer (Mid Kansas Marine) had Aurora Canvas https://www.auroracanvas.com make a custom cover for my CX21. He did not like the stock Caymas cover, especially for highway trailering. The cover seems great, but I can't say I have driven with it on yet. No need in the summer, so I'll have to update as we move into fall/winter. It took about 12 weeks to get it because they had to make the template, but he said they have it now and I believe are offering the covers for Caymas boats.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by papatuel View Post
    IMG_5795.JPG
    My dealer (Mid Kansas Marine) had Aurora Canvas https://www.auroracanvas.com make a custom cover for my CX21. He did not like the stock Caymas cover, especially for highway trailering. The cover seems great, but I can't say I have driven with it on yet. No need in the summer, so I'll have to update as we move into fall/winter. It took about 12 weeks to get it because they had to make the template, but he said they have it now and I believe are offering the covers for Caymas boats.
    Watch the strap that in the area of the numbers, buddy of mine had straps added to his Caymas cover and after one trip they rubbed the gel coat down. Made me think twice after we got to our destination and noticed it.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaw_Sandy View Post
    I just got a cover and one pole that goes where the second console would go. The pole has a snap on the top of it but I can’t find the snap on the cover it goes to.
    My cover has a little (square) pocket that the pole fits into.
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

7. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    I was wondering about the factory cover and the addition of Active Target, Mega360 and such. Or even the new live motion mounts. On my initial trip home my cover pulled my active target down and out of place. Won't be that big of a deal as we move into the summer I will mostly pull without the cover on. Only using at night if its going to rain when on the road. She is in the shop when at home.
    BTW - my 2022 CX19 only has a support pole on the front deck near the trolling motor. No support pole in the rear.

8. Member
    I pulled my '21 from WA state to AZ and back using the factory cover without issues. There's a little zipper extension at the consoles that was perfect for my dual graph setup. Worked great.
    2021 Caymas CX21/Mercury 250 Pro XS

9. Member
    I viewed a u tube (can't remember) but was a review of his new caymas. He showed his cover which had both the bow and console pockets to address those that stack their electronics....maybe you can request when purchasing???

10. Member
    Mine (2021) has the poles and works great!

11. Member
    My 2021 CX20 has the poles. I pulled it for over 15,000 miles without an issue other than it sags really bad due to the wind. I wish it fit better. I have dual 12" graphs at the bow, Mega Live and Mega 360 and the cover still fits.