Thread: cayuga flooding

cayuga flooding

was planning on heading to cayuga in the am,but for the last couple of days it has been colored lime green on the noaa map,saying its under a flood wrning until further notice,is the lake accesible?? thanks

2. Member
    I was at union springs yesterday, water was high but fine
    Dirty around any creekmouths but fishing was fine

3. Member
    I pray that all of our friends in that area and South of there recover from all the destruction in the past few days, and pray that they don't get much rain from the tropical storm coming.
    From what I have heard from news, most of the finger lakes have high water and debris warning.

Be well and be safe

4. Member
    Just keep an eye on the news to make sure they don't put any boating restrictions on the lake. Oneida Lake is under a "no unnecessary travel advisory" right now. In the past, waterways have been closed to boating during flooding but it doesn't look like we are at that point, which is good.
    Brandon
    1996 Ranger 362XT
    Johnson Faststrike 150

5. Member
    Just came back from Cayuga , Thur bad high winds , didn't get out , friday was good calm thru sunday a lot of debrie floating some big stuff to watch for and very stained , fishing fair but some of my group we caught some 4's 5's and even a couple 6's the biggest was a 6.91 smallie , hearing OTISCO WAS CLOSED , and many other lakes upstate and now this other storm Henrie

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    keuka got 9 inches of rain floating logs everywhere lakes a mess no tournaments this past weekend all cancelled.