X21 trailer upgrade question?

Iv been looking at ordering a new x21 pro and I really like the 6'' frame upgraded trailer. For those with the standard trailer do you regret not upgrading? And if you have the upgraded trailer do you think it was worth it? Its a $2200 upgrade from what I understand so trying to hear from some people with experience.

2. Member
    yes it is a good value by the time you get all the goodies on the boat it will carry the boat much better an look good too.

Too many boat buyers don’t pay enough attention to the trailer. Realistically, the boat will spend much more time on the trailer than in the water. I’ve had a boat trailer fail while pulling it (small flat bottom), and don’t ever want that to happen again. Personally, I would spring for the heavy duty version.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

4. Member
    I have a 2020 X21 with the standard tandem axle trailer. When I did my research, I saw no issues with the standard trailer for what I use it for. So, if I were heavy on the road traveling to fish, I would have upgraded the trailer but for using it around where I live, I saw no reason to upgrade. I am located in Sorrento if you would like to come look at it before you make your decision.

5. Member
    ^^^^ This if your not travel fishing it’s not worth the the extra coin IMO.