USA New Caymas Dealer: 72 Marine Sales

**Exciting news fresh hot off the press**

72 Marine Sales and Caymas Boats have teamed up together and it couldn't be a better timing or partnership for both.

72 MARINE was founded some 40+ years ago and to this day still hold the highest level of customer satisfaction and personalized service second to none in the marine business.
    These guys are like family not only to me but to so many others around both near and far simply because of the way business is still conducted some 40 years later. There's not a lot of dealerships out there that have been in business this long and adding to that they are still a family owned business not sold off to an investment group or organization. To me that speaks volumes of what they represent and how business is conducted whether a repeat customer or a new customer. They simply do business the right way and I'm proud to express my appreciation to both 72 Marine and Caymas Boats. I look forward to the achievements made for both companies in the coming days, weeks, years and beyond that will come from such quality companies.

If you are looking to buy a brand new Caymas or you are searching for the right marine dealership I encourage you to take some time to get to know these guys. Andy, Bentz, Bain, Bill and the entire team @ 72 will be glad to help you any way possible and I strongly encourage any of you to contact them today!

72 Marine Sales
    3336 Calhoun Falls Highway
    Elberton, GA. 30635
    706-283-7800
    www.72marine.com
    Last edited by Caymas ProXS; 08-20-2021 at 03:20 PM.