Buggs water conditions

Anyone fish Buggs the last couple days? Thinking about making a trip down on Sunday, but really don't want to mess with muddy high water if all these rain storms have made it that way.

Thanks!

b
    2019 Ranger Z520C
    2019 Mercury 250 ProXS 4S
    Twin 8' Powerpole Blades
    Lowrance HDS Live 12
    Lowrance HDS Live 9

2. team stratos
    I passed by Clarksville area and also Rudds creek Tuesday and both looked good

3. Member
    I fished out of Rudds Wednesday. Water was clear, fishing sucked. One Bass after two of us fished for 5 hours.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennyg View Post
    I fished out of Rudds Wednesday. Water was clear, fishing sucked. One Bass after two of us fished for 5 hours.
    what areas were you fishing? deep or shallow? may head down next week one day just to get on the water and i'll report back.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckmaster27012 View Post
    what areas were you fishing? deep or shallow? may head down next week one day just to get on the water and i'll report back.
    I fished the main stem of Rudds, alternating between deep points and coves. We caught the only Bass about 7:30 in 3 ft. of water on topwater. Also fished in Wall creek.

6. Member
    topwater has been producing pretty good in deeper water if you find the bait, the bass arent to far away.

7. Member
    [QUOTE=buckmaster27012;12050330]topwater has been producing pretty good in deeper water if you find the bait, the bass arent to far away.[/QUOTE
    I might go back this week even though it's going to be hot.

8. Member
    went yesterday and it was tough. didnt hardly find any bait where i had been finding and therefore not many fish. one fish off a brushpile and another on a hump with stumps. was one of those dog days of summer for sure. seen fish breaking out toward the middle in really deep water but may have been stripers not sure.