Lake Meredith????

Drove to Amarillo to move my son in for college and brought the boat along, I am planning on fishing Meredith the next few days and was wondering if anyone had any information on the lake or how the fishing was currently. Am I wasting my time or would Greenbelt be a better option. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I moved down to Abilene from Plainview 25 years ago. At the time Merideth still fished pretty decent. It got real low 2013-2014, but has recovered some. It's currently 49.23' low. Has some smallmouth and had some Walleyes back then. Don't know if it does any more or not. Greenbelt had also gotten real low last time I was on it and had been just about taken over by hydrilla. It's currently 37.59' low. I don't think I'd even consider it. Hopefully Mike Kelley (fishnfireman) will chime in. He lives in Amarillo and will be up to date on them. I preferred Ute over at Logan, NM or even Conchas at Tucumcari if the water level is good. Clear rocky lakes, typical highland reservoirs. Good population of smallies.

Sorry not much help here.. As Reggie said there both still low and fishing tough from what few reports I've heard this summer.
    Did see a photo of a 7 lb large mouth out of Greenbelt last week but I think it was caught on a minnow.
    Ute lake just West of Amarillo would be my pick also.