Trailer Jack Replacement

It’s time to replace my original Fulton trailer Jack on my 2000 Triton MFI trailer. It’s the one that swivels and mounts on with a big snap ring. Is there a Jack on the market right now that will fit onto the existing welded on mount on the trailer with the snap ring or will I need to go with a new total bolt on replacement? I don’t want to go through the hassle of finding a weld shop to weld a new one on and I would kind of like to keep the existing mount. TIA

2. Member
    Same fulton jack is available.
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC

3. Member
    I replaced the gears in mine.......Turns super easy now.

4. Member
    Try taken it apart, clean it up and grease it, I did mine works like new.

You got nothing to lose, give it a try. There are some you tube videos on how to take it apart.
    1998 Triton TR-20, 2017 Evinrude 150HO

I just recently replaced my original with this one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you buy this one and take if off the bracket that comes with it, it will then connect same as your original with the clip. The only modification you have to do is drill the holes that the spring loaded pin goes into (pin that holds the jack up in storage and while in use) because the pin on the new one is a little larger in diameter and then it will work perfectly. I decided to go with this one because it is extremely smooth and has grease fittings to make it easy to keep things lubricated.