21 TRX console power switch

I could use a bit of help with this if you have run into it before. Launched the boat yesterday morning and the power switch at the console is not working so I have no pumps , accessories etc.. I checked all the breakers and finally pulled the switch, the leads to the switch have power. I took the switch to the dealer who tested it with an ohm meter and the switch is good. There must be a common ground for the switches but I have no idea where to look and like always everything is jammed in that tiny space under the console. Appreciate any thoughts you may have.

thanks, Rick

2. Member
    If everything at the console is good check your main breaker back in your battery compartment

3. Member
    I ended up taking it in to the dealer. Even though there was power at the switch it died as soon as it was turned on. They started tracing wires back and it ended up being the Master on-off at the back of the boat. Even it showed voltage until a load was applied. Get to go fishing tomorrow.
    Rick

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Greene View Post
    I ended up taking it in to the dealer. Even though there was power at the switch it died as soon as it was turned on. They started tracing wires back and it ended up being the Master on-off at the back of the boat. Even it showed voltage until a load was applied. Get to go fishing tomorrow.
    Rick
    I have a 2017 21TRX and had a similar issue. It ended up being the ground that was connected to the common ground buss. My common buss was located in the rear battery compartment on the starboard side. The lug on the ground buss was stripped, causing intermittent power loss. Replaced the ground buss and have never had another issue since the fix. Just thought this might help other Triton owners.