Raptor set up without jackplate

I've got an electric trolling motor only bass boat that I use in our local lake (no big motors allowed) I want to add a set of 10' Raptors to the transom but not sure what brackets I would use. Any help would be appreciated..

Chsapeak

2. Member
    Yolu don't need a bracket. You can just bolt it up to the transom. It will come with all the hardware.

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    if it is a bass boat you will not be able to directly bolt to the transom as mentioned due to transom angle and designabove you will need a bracket. If i were you would go with a set of power pole sandwich brackets. Best and most cost effective option. Many are using powerpole brackets with raptors as minn kota hasnt got the brackets figured out only offering 2 different ones as well as they are much more expensive. Raptors will bolt right up to power pole brackets and vise versa.

Minnkota universal sandwich adapter $99 .....then you can use either the 4" or 6" jack plate adapter. There is no other good way to mount them, as mentioned above. I have the adapters and brackets in stock. Send me a message with any questions if I can help.

Mike

1999 Triton TR-19 PDC
    1999 Mercury 175 EFI
    25P Tempest Prop-worked by Croxton
    Minnkota Ultrex 80
    Humminbird Helix 9 MDI Bow
    Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI Bow
    Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI Console
    Humminbird Helix 5
    Humminbird Mega 360
    Mega Live
    8in Vance MFG. jack plate
    2 10ft Minnkota Raptors

5. Member
    You can usually find a use manual jackplate for $200 or under. Throw that on and then just use PP brackets. TH marine also has a fixed jackplate that's $142 on Wholesale marine.