Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadows View Post
    I had mine out yesterday still breaking it in. I saw 74.3 by myself with 1/2 tank of gas, full trim and atlas plate on 18.
    Those are great numbers. I filled mine with 39 gallons this morning. Got close to finishing break in. I seen 75.2 full of fuel. I was running and stone walled at 73 and bumped trim and plate a couple ways and hit the seer spot and she took off. I asked the question a while back on if a hydro plate is worth it. I can now answer my own question. HELL YES it is.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ksubasser24 View Post
    Temps have been upper 80’s to low 90’s with high humidity. Last night I was lighter on fule but have the boat loaded with tackle and set up how I will use it. By myself I hit 75.4 gps and was still climbing. Boat is liking full trim and 20 on the atlas plate with WP reading 15 on the gauge. When I hit 75.4 I had run out of water and had to start backing off. 2 to 3 mile runs is about the max stretch of water I had. Reason I ask if I have a unicorn is it seems really fast and I am supprised I can come up all the way on the plate compared to what others are able to do. It is really loose and running good and I don’t notice chine but my ranger and champ would chine walk pretty good so I may be driving through it without noticing.
    Whats your p2p with the plate on 20??

3. Member
    I don’t know I haven’t measured.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12