Motorguide X5 for sale locally

Normally I would post this in the for sale forum but I only want to do this locally. I have 2016 36V MG X5 105lb thrust with mount, I freshly rebuilt (installed brand new lower unit and new shaft) in February. In march I went to a new Motorguide with anchor mode and took this one off the boat. Its basically brand new as far as components go. Im just looking to get my rebuild money back out of it. Im located in Elizabeth City. If interested send me an IM with you number and ill text you some pics. Price is 400.00, for 475.00 I'll add an external HDI transducer with mount.
    Last edited by JayLaw; 09-13-2021 at 10:20 AM.

2. Member
    I can't handle 3 batteries, but what is shaft length ?

3. Member

4. Member
    Still have this troller for sale.

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I guess everyone wants spot lock, I have the same X5 as you, I was waiting to see if you sold yours before I mentioned it. I guess I will just stick it in the barn with all my other spares
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    I guess everyone wants spot lock, I have the same X5 as you, I was waiting to see if you sold yours before I mentioned it. I guess I will just stick it in the barn with all my other spares
    Sure seems that way. Ill give it a few more days here then will just put it on craigslist.