Thread: golf is fun.

golf is fun.

Play 9 holes every wednesday with a group of friends. Little 5 dollar skin deal, some other bets. I'm playing terrible last night, went double and triple on first two holes. Third hole is a par 3 at about 200 yards. I duff my tee shot, leave my next shot short, manage to leave the next one short. Make a horrible chip that is going to roll off, hits flag and drops for a bogey. Get into a little bit better stroke on the last 6 holes, not great but at least got in some pars.

Last hole I'm 190 out after a good drive (long par 4), decide I probably can't get my 5 iron there because it was really wet after a down pour. So hit a 3 hybrid (only one I have) soft, as I usually hit it about 205. Tried to land it short, and from some miracle I actually did, rolls up about a foot and half from the flag. Nice to get a birdie on that hole, first time in a good while to birdie it as even on a good drive I'm almost always 175-195 out.

Shot a 46, which of course wasn't ideal, but hard to be mad with the way I played to start off.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

2. Member
    At least you finished good. That's what makes ya go back!
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

Quote Originally Posted by milligjg View Post
    At least you finished good. That's what makes ya go back!
    +1
    I BELIEVE!!!!

4. Member
    Nice !