Night time football jigs on highland reservoirs?

Lets hear how & where you guys fish them.Size related to depth, colors, trailers etc. you use most.

2. Member
    Most of the time 1/2 oz Do-It molds football jig with a regular wire mustad or gami hook, brown or black, trailers rotate colors between red, green pumpkin, black or pb&j.

3. Member
    How deep will you fish them? Thanks

4. Member
    I think it’s hard fish a specific depth. So, I’ll start with trying to keep the boat in 25-35 ft of of water and fish the jig from the bank to right under the boat. Once I start getting a few bites, I’ll adjust from there. If I’m getting bites close to the boat, I’ll move the boat into deeper water, if the bites come up shallow, I’ll move the boat shallower. If that makes any sense at all. If a thermocline has setup, target that depth and just above.

5. Member
    I plan on setting in 50 or so feet so I figured a 3/4 ounce would be alright. I’ll be dragging one tonight more than likely.

6. Member
    Les you can fish em in the same areas you would during the day. A lot of times those fish will either be set up shallow or have the bait pushed up shallower at night.
    They aint got hands, set the hook

7. Member
    Thanks buddy.