Nitro Trolling Motor options. No mega SI???

Hey all- Maybe you know something I don’t? I’ve built and ordered a boat through Nitro. Their website doesn’t offer a Minn Kota Ultrex with a built in MSI transducer. Just the down imaging. Makes zero sense to me. Any of you had any luck getting one with side imaging?

thank for your input. :)

I bet they don't offer it because it is probably not a popular option. Most units ordered for the bow are not SI units just DI. Now with Mega 360, Livescope, ActiveTarget and MegaLive, those will all take the place of SI as well.
    Last edited by KCLOST; 08-12-2021 at 07:33 AM.
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

3. Member
    I don’t know why you wouldn’t want a SI transducer at the bow. Especially for those of us who fish a lot of structure.

I have livescope and can easily find anything I saw on my birds at the console, or mega 360 is even better than si since you can steer without wrecking the images and don't need to be moving. I'd buy a us2, mega360 a di cho and another graph for livescope/mega live

5. Member
    If you get Mega 360 you'll never use SI at the bow anyway.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetch114 View Post
    I don’t know why you wouldn’t want a SI transducer at the bow. Especially for those of us who fish a lot of structure.
    For the added expense of the si transducer, most guys would rather just get a mega 360 and get a much cleaner picture.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

I think u got the answer, SI at the bow has never been that popular. And you can talk to your dealer about possibly swapping for what you want when the boat arrives.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

8. Member
    I used to have SI at the bow.....360 blows it away...and I used to love my SI on the bow.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flippin 416 View Post
    I used to have SI at the bow.....360 blows it away...and I used to love my SI on the bow.
    This is good to know because I too love my SI at the bow. Guess I’ll start saving for 360. I’ll have a helix 12 at the bow so hopefully I won’t need another graph.

10. Member
    Because side imaging at the bow image clarity is not as good as it is at the console. 360 imaging is a much better option on the bow and works better at slower speeds.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silas79 View Post
    Because side imaging at the bow image clarity is not as good as it is at the console. 360 imaging is a much better option on the bow and works better at slower speeds.
    Ehhh I beg to differ. If you slow down the scroll speed and learn how to interpret images....it's pretty good.