Thread: Wellllll

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Wellllll

I tested positive for covid. I really don't feel bad. Low grade fever stuffy nose. I am extremely scared of what may come.

2. Member
    I'll get this soon to be locked thread started.

Are you vaccinated?
    '13 Triton 19SE 225 Pro XS
    '09 Chevy Silverado Z71

3. Member
    Did they tell you which strain you have. Also, were you vaccinated? Most of the people I have heard about in the last couple of weeks testing positive had the shots. Some weird stuff. Anyhow, hope you don't feel too lousy with it.

Am not vaccinated. I just pray it doesn't get any worse.

they did not tell me what strain

Don't focus on it unless you start having real.issues breathing. Don't sit and Google symptoms etc, don't dwell on it. Take OTC meds for fever and pain and hydrate. Chances are high you will have a mild case. Note the day you began having symptoms. In 10 days or so you will probably feel better and be through it.

Hang in there and get well soon.

Hell my nose been running since July 4.. Hopefully it's a cold,

8. Member
    Everything I have heard said the test can’t tell the difference only that u r positive for covid.

9. Member
    My sister and nephew who leave in Murfreesboro went through this two weeks ago Choothim, They came threw okay. I think you just have to stay very aware of fever and respiratory functions. Take care of yourself good luck.
    1993 Tracker Pan fish 16

10. Member

Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    Everything I have heard said the test can’t tell the difference only that u r positive for covid.

There are banners all around the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area in front of testing centers that say they can test for Delta variant.

Quote Originally Posted by Choothim View Post
    I tested positive for covid. I really don't feel bad. Low grade fever stuffy nose. I am extremely scared of what may come.
    Hopefully thats the extent of your flu. I wouldn't worry about it too much, the worrying might lower your immune system.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

13. Member
    Please keep us informed with how you are doing. I am all but positive I have had it but did not get tested. It was a rough 2-3 days then got better quickly. I agree with not dwelling on it and hydrating.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

14. Member
    Good luck. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you

15. Member
    If you have any breathing problems/persistent cough. See your doctor immediately. There some antibiotics, vitamins, plus zinc. That can drastically change things quick for the better.

16. Member
    Maybe all you will have is cold symptoms. The carpenter that is helping me tonight had it not too long after we first started hearing about it. He and his son both. He is 52 and said he had the flu and felt way worse. I think it might depend on your respiratory condition as to how well you do. Hang in there and stay in touch!

17. Member
    Prayers for a speedy recovery Chootem.

18. Member
    Im 73 and have heart conditions. I got the covid last fall and was never really bad sick.

19. Member
    I been down for just shy of 3 wks now. Starting to get better. Lost over 20 pounds and have no appetite still. Nothing seems to taste as it should as with smell. Sleeping has been the best thing for it as far as my experience with it goes. Along with as others have said drink a lot of water and then drink more! Heavy night sweats and a pounding headache directly behind my eyes along with sensitivity to light have been the worse things to deal with for me. Hope you don’t have it rough like I did. Went to the hospital once. That was a joke…….they know less there about what’s going on with it than anyone else. I needed to lose those 20 pounds but it was a shitty way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Choothim View Post
    That's how mine started. Then I woke up on day 3 with no sense of smell and it went downhill fast from there. Make sure you drink water and get some sort of nutrients to let your body fight. For me the only thing that I could eat that had any resemblance of being satisfying were jello, pudding and basic chicken soup. Saltiness was about the only 'flavor' I could taste.
    He/him
    Kayak fishing in a Native Slayer Max 12.5
    Lowrance Elite 9 ti2

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast