Florida Bass Fishing in Oct

My wife and I are flying to the Ft Myers area in Oct for a vacation. I have never bass fished in Florida. What would be the best option for a one day guided trip near Ft Myers. I had thought about the Everglades or Ocachobe. Thoughts and suggestions would be much appreciated.
    2018 Ranger Z520L
    2020 Mercury ProXS 250 4 Stroke

Roland Martins Fish Camp in Clewiston, About and hour and a half. Big guide service there.
    Last edited by BOATS; 08-11-2021 at 06:05 PM.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOATS View Post
    Roland Martins Fish Camp in Clewiston, About and hour and a half. Big guide service thee.
    +1

4. Member
    I just finished a 1/2 day on Okeechobee with Tight Splice Charters today. Cody was fantastic! I have never fished a lake with heavy weeds like Okeechobee or other fl. lakes. He took the time to make sure I was not only able to Flip, punch and fish a swimbait (these are techniques I wanted to learn) but insured I was comfortable doing all three. His equipment is top notch and he was cheerful and very respectful the entire trip. He knows the lake from north to south and east to west. I will be using him to fish the Everglades for Peacock Bass very soon. Here is his Facebook page.
    (20+) Tight Splice Charters | Facebook
    HMC USN RET
    2022 Falcon F195/Merc 200 and all the goodies I could get on it.

5. Member
    Tight splice Cody... good YouTube channel

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alann View Post
    I just finished a 1/2 day on Okeechobee with Tight Splice Charters today. Cody was fantastic! I have never fished a lake with heavy weeds like Okeechobee or other fl. lakes. He took the time to make sure I was not only able to Flip, punch and fish a swimbait (these are techniques I wanted to learn) but insured I was comfortable doing all three. His equipment is top notch and he was cheerful and very respectful the entire trip. He knows the lake from north to south and east to west. I will be using him to fish the Everglades for Peacock Bass very soon. Here is his Facebook page.
    (20+) Tight Splice Charters | Facebook
    Cody is a great guy, loves fishing of any kind and always on good fish.

7. Member
    My wife and i have a Guided trip on Okeechobee, on the 18th. Looking forward to meeting Cody and finding out a bit about the Big "O"

8. Member
    Not only will you catch fish you will be entertained. He is a class act. You can bet I will be using him to fish for peacock bass in the future
    HMC USN RET
    2022 Falcon F195/Merc 200 and all the goodies I could get on it.