Thread: Need some help.

Need some help.

So looking who you guys would use for Mercury engine repairs. Was up to camp this weekend and of course I decided to go fish at the farthest end from camp. Boat ran fine up there. Fished for an hour and at dark as the mosquitos were about ready to carry me away I fired up the big motor and instantly it was idling like crap and sounded horrible. Made it 30 ft and she died. Tried starting again and had good crank just no fire. So I trolled all the way home in the dark swearing. Next morning same thing all crank no fire.
    So now I need to take it somewhere and I really dont want to take it back to CT so who would you guys recommend and feel free to PM who you would not. Thanks guys.

7 lakes marine has a merc certified mechanic. I bought a 60hp off them last year, but they have not had to work on it for me since installing it. they did a bunch of other work for me that was fine. a lot of people speak highly of them and they treated me great. tell them I sent you. lol https://sevenlakesmarineservice.com/
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

3. Member
    Oi!

4. Member
    I also second Seven Lakes Marine, have heard nothing but great things about them

5. Member
    Well boat just landed at 7 lakes an hr ago. Out of 8 responses between you guys and other guys I know they got 8 out of 8 votes so I guess they must do good work. Hopefully it is something simple and fixable quickly as I have a tourney next weekend and then a weeks vacation planned at Cobbie in Maine.

6. Member
    You want to talk about service. 7 lakes marine service gets my vote. I dropped the boat off yesterday at 1:30 and at 11:30 today I got the call it was all set. Part that supplies the compressed air into the system had let go. Plus he gave me a heads up on a few other minor issues that should be addressed in the future but wouldn't hinder me using the boat for now. Those guys have earned my future business....

awesome!
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

Dan, Jeff and Jen are great people. They come to the Rally every year. I make sure Jen gets her pizzelles to stay on her good list.
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO