Thread: Storage covers?

Storage covers?

Not sure this is the right forum but wondering who’s picked up box store covers that actually last more than a year or two. Looking for a decent fit and reasonable price just picked up a 2004 195 pro XL any suggestions would be appreciated thanks!

Aurora Canvas Custom Covers

the best.

or keep buying cheap to protect expensive.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

I have bought 2 of these off Amazon. One for my 2003 185 and another for my son in laws Javelin 379. I don't trailer with a cover but the one for the Javelin was on for the trip from KY to CA. It was over the original Javelin cover which I didn't trust for the long trip.
    Leader Accessories Solution Dyed Waterproof Trailerable Runabout Boat Cover Fit V-Hull Tri-Hull Fishing Ski Pro-Style Bass Boats, Full Size

2003 Stratos 185, Yamaha V150LTRB, Tempest Plus 25P

4. Member
    I ordered a mooring cover from Aurora for my 195 pro xl. I fits perfect and for half the cost of a trailerable cover. What engine do you have on your boat?
    Mine came with an Evinrude 200 HO but now has a Mercury 200 pro xs.