Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Check out Dr Ken Berry on YouTube. I started following him in March of 2019 and went from 240 to 185. I followed the carnivore way of eating early on and then went more ketovore when I started adding a few green veggie's. I was able to get off of blood pressure meds and have excellent blood work results. My resting pulse went from 90 to low 70's with no exercise. Like others have said, getting off of sugar in every form is a win, win situation.

2. Member
    Just drink water and cut out all sugar and eat smaller portions and you should start to lose a couple of pounds per week. If you exercise you could bump that up to 5 or more per week. Just take baby steps as you didn't put the weight on all overnight so don't expect to lose it overnight either. Go to a doctor first to have a full physical checkup done. Good luck.

3. Member
    Pureoil313

I ran across David Goggins on YouTube. I listened to a few things he had to say. Motivational sound bytes. I was like "who is this guy" ? then watched a long form interview with him on JRE.
    That dude is on another level. Physically yes. But what impresses me the most is his mental and where he finds his motivation.

4. Member
    Like others I don't have very much confidence in the medical community......HOWEVER, from your description of how you feel like others have said, get a stress test. Something as simple as a stent may be a big part of solving your problem.

If you can't breathe during heavy activity it's going to be hard to lose weight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12