Break In Is Over

Morning all,

Motor has finally completed break in. I'm in TN at Dale Hollow Lake and gonna open it up tomorrow. Got an assortment of props on hand to try. Will report back Friday once I get home and my best run in. Wish me luck cause if it runs as good as it did during break in, then it's gonna haul the mail once the pedal hits the floor.......
    Gary

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.......

S.W. Ohio

2. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    YEA BUDDY !!! That rig can't do nothing but haul the mail......Can't wait for the #'s......

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmeister View Post
    YEA BUDDY !!! That rig can't do nothing but haul the mail......Can't wait for the #'s......
    Seems my stroke of electrical bad luck has struck again. Boat ran great Monday, Tuesday but went to the ramp Wednesday morning and no spark on any hole. Kill switch was not tripped, plenty of fuel pressure, just a lifeless cranking with not even a sputter of wanting to start. Heading home today and will start checking things out Fri/Sat. Didn't get to test all props but best seat of the pants results for all around prop, Bravo 1 thus far. Loaded with gear full tank of gas (28 gallons), 376 pounds for 2 people, boat ran a respectable 76 MPH/GPS before the tail end started feeling real lite and starting to dance a bit but with some throttle left. I need allot more seat time to get the right setting on trim and J/Plate height for full speed runs. I'll be back at it once I get my spark issue resolved.
    Gary

S.W. Ohio

4. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    The Bravo 1 fs is the best prop I've run on my rig so far......I run a 26 in summer and still hitting 6 k rpms...the 28 won't pull to 5800 like I want.....but it will pull 5500 in winter....Thinking of getting Mark to repitch the 28 to 27 and maybe cup a little.

Does your Bravo have single or dual pvs holes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmeister View Post
    The Bravo 1 fs is the best prop I've run on my rig so far......I run a 26 in summer and still hitting 6 k rpms...the 28 won't pull to 5800 like I want.....but it will pull 5500 in winter....Thinking of getting Mark to repitch the 28 to 27 and maybe cup a little.

Does your Bravo have single or dual pvs holes?
    Yep, Bravo 1 is a great prop !
    I have single holes (4), with my offshore exhaust no holes would have worked too
    Gary

S.W. Ohio