Major faux pas at breakfast

I was having my second cup of coffee and working the daily crossword puzzle (retirement is wonderful) when I commented on Simone Biles' performance at the Olympics last night. SWMBO had recorded it and had not watched it yet so she was irked that I didn't provide a spoiler alert before I mentioned it.

She got over it pretty quickly when she opened Facebook and could not avoid reading about it.
    Sick, tired, hungry, broke, busted, disgusted, can't be trusted, been imposed on and won't fight

This wouldn't have happened if you had gone fishing....

Quote Originally Posted by blade1970 View Post
    This wouldn't have happened if you had gone fishing....
    Darned weatherman convinced me it was going to be pouring all week. It's overcast but hasn't rained yet.
    Sick, tired, hungry, broke, busted, disgusted, can't be trusted, been imposed on and won't fight

4. Moderator
    Still can go....

Quote Originally Posted by Olebiker View Post
    Darned weatherman convinced me it was going to be pouring all week. It's overcast but hasn't rained yet.
    Fish bite really well in the rain

I feel like 90% of these Olympics have been spoiled unless you get up at 4 am and watch them

Quote Originally Posted by Olebiker View Post
    I was having my second cup of coffee and working the daily crossword puzzle (retirement is wonderful) when I commented on Simone Biles' performance at the Olympics last night. SWMBO had recorded it and had not watched it yet so she was irked that I didn't provide a spoiler alert before I mentioned it.

She got over it pretty quickly when she opened Facebook and could not avoid reading about it.
    ??? I am not up on all my acronyms.

8. Member
    SWMBO= She Who Must Be Obeyed !

9. Member
    I hare spoilers. It seems there are a lot of frustrated sportscasters that never made the majors, so they blurt it out on BBC. "Looney Wins in 6" and such for post headers. Goo thing your wife unit didn't have a knife.