2007 Ranger Z22 trailer hub?

Hey guys, looking for some trailer advice. I currently have a 2007 Z22 that has the factory cool hub oil bath hubs on the trailer. We lost a wheel bearing this weekend on the way back from a kids tournament. The hub, bearings, and spindle are trashed. Looking at going with a greased hub conversion, and wondered if anyone knows the part numbers that will work? Found these online amd wondered if this is what will work? Thanks for any advice!FCAE7C8E-A6F1-4655-8B7A-9A6280938A12.jpeg44621663-E0F4-4461-BB6A-480B1FE690D5.jpeg

2. Member
    walker ....... I don't have everything in front of me at this moment ....... but based off my memory of fighting this a few months ago (putting new axles on and switching from TieDown CoolHub to Dexter/TieDown Vortex) ...... I'm pretty sure you are exactly correct as the part numbers do jog my memory.

The ONLY other thing that you 'might' need is a slip-on rotor to go over that hub ...... 'if' the position you are replacing has brakes with that particular hub assembly.

I say this for 2 reasons ...... 1. my '09 Z520 has brakes on all 4 assemblies. 2. I went this route instead of the integral hub+rotor combination b/c it's a whole lot easier to find an ideler hub assembly in an emergency than it is an internal one ...... thus I would slip the slip-on rotor on the new assembly and continue on the trip.

Do Note: 'if' you go the slip-on rotor route, it WILL push your wheels/tires out 1/4" due to the thickness of the rotor on the face of the hub assembly. With that said, on my Z520, it actually looks better that way in my opinion b/c the tires are now flush with the outer edge of the fiberglass.

Also, you might want to shop around, you can get that spindle already put inside that hub (as a complete assembly) and it's typically a little cheaper that way ....... plus you don't have to worry with seating the castle nut & pin ...... and if you have a warranty issue, it's 100% on them and not you.

Hope it helps.
    -391v
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci