Thread: 2022 ZXR20

2022 ZXR20

I see Foothills Marine has a 2022 in stock with the brand new SHO. Dual Raptors and the normal electron And trolling motor for $63,095. That’s gotta be the best priced package boat in the 20’ range.

2. Member
    Sorry it’s actually a little over $66k with hydraulic jackplate and cover

Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    I see Foothills Marine has a 2022 in stock with the brand new SHO. Dual Raptors and the normal electron And trolling motor for $63,095. That’s gotta be the best priced package boat in the 20’ range.

I think they are the best deal on comparably rigged 20' boat right now and were last year too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I think they are the best deal on comparably rigged 20' boat right now and were last year too.
    I 100% agreee. I’ve been shopping for a new boat for almost 2 years now and just picked up my 2022 Skeeter ZXR20 on Friday. It was 68k out the door with taxes, title, registration, etc. But that was with the hydraulic jack plate which was roughly a $2,000 upgrade. You can get a Triton or Nitro for that price in a 20’ model but the accessories aren’t as good. And the Nitro won’t ride near as good as the Skeeter, and I’ve had 3 tritons and this new Skeeter puts all of them to shame.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

5. Member
    I think the 2022 ZXR package is definitely the best bang for the buck across all the major manufacturers.

I think you are gonna see a whole bunch of them on the water

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I agree. I thought last year for the 20’ 250 class rig that the ZXR 20 and the Nitro Z20 Pro were the best value, fully rigged boats out there. I see Nitro dropped the shallow water anchors for the 2022 model year so I guess I’m not sure how their price stacks up now. I do like the layout they went back to in the Skeeter with a more traditional layout with day boxes. Though I know that’s totally opinionated