Prayers for my family

Please be praying for me and my family. I tested positive Friday night for COVID and we had to call an ambulance for my wife at midnight. She was loosing her heartbeat and was very weak and blacking out. While in the phone with 911 I had the same episode and couldn’t even hold my eyes open. We both thought we weren’t going to make it through the night. Since then we have not had any major episodes, just dealing with typical COVID pains. Pray that my kids stay healthy and we recover from this illness. We are young (relatively speaking), 33 years old, and perfectly healthy until COVID. We are both also unvaccinated but that will change.

2. Member

3. Member
    May the Good Lord provide comfort and healing to you both and also provide protection for your family, in Jesus name. amen

4. Member
    Praying for you and your wife that the Lord will bless you with a full recovery.

Please, please, please share your current situation with those resisting the vaccine in hope that they may not need to go through your dilemma. Thank you

"If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

6. Member
    Prayers sent !!!

7. Member
    Thanks guys. Today has been a better day. Hopefully the worst is behind us. And I plan on sharing my story with people. This virus is as real as they say it is and dangerous for healthy 33 year olds too!

8. Member
    Our Father in heaven...we lift this family up to You and ask You wrap Your arms around them and continue to heal them of this disease. Protect their family, and those they have been in contact with. We thank You for the medical staff who brave this and other things every day to help those around them. We ask these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

9. Member
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

I BELIEVE!!!!

11. Member